Now that we are open you can still book your appointments by email through our contact page as well as the phone line.
When booking can you can send us your full name, preferred stylist, service required, date and time required, you can also request beauty appointments as well.
New clients will need to have a skin test 48 hours before having colour services.
We will be seeing fewer clients each day to avoid over crowding in the salon and to clean and sterilise after each client we are trying our best to get everyone booked in. Unfortunately at this time all offers have to be removed until further notice.
At Indulgence our number 1 priority is the safety and well being of our clients and staff, We have always kept extremely high hygiene standards with a 5 star good salon rating for “Salon cleanliness and hygiene”. But in the light of Covid-19 we have put extra measures in place with our 10 point action plan below:
- A deep clean will take place will take place regularly throughout the day with bleach and antibacterial products.
- Upon arrival either hand washing or hand sanitisers will be required to use for clients and staff.
- Face masks will be provided for clients and face visors for staff.
- After each client all styling sections and equipment used will be cleaned and sterilised including any regularly touched places such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machines.
- We kindly request that you attend your appointment alone until further notice.
- Unfortunately we will have to remove magazines and newspapers, refreshments are being served in disposable cups or you can bring your own.
- Our traditional towels and gowns have been replaced with disposable ones.
- Can any belongings bought in with you be kept to a minimum and kept with you throughout your service.
- If a stylist is running late we will ask you to wait in your car and we will call you when we are ready, outside seating will also be available.
- If you feel unwell with Covid-19 symptoms please do not attend your appointment and reschedule for another day.
We look forward to welcoming you back.