Covid-19 Safety Update
Appointments can be booked online through our website on the contact page when we are closed or through our phone lines in working hours.
When booking can you can send us your full name, preferred stylist, service required, date and time required, you can also request beauty appointments as well.
New clients will need to have a skin test 48 hours before having colour services.
We will be seeing fewer clients each day to avoid over crowding in the salon and to clean and sterilise after each client we are trying our best to get everyone booked in.
At Indulgence our number 1 priority is the safety and well being of our clients and staff, We have always kept extremely high hygiene standards with a 5 star good salon rating for “Salon cleanliness and hygiene”. But in the light of Covid-19 we have put extra measures in place with our 10 point action plan below:
- A deep clean will take place will take place regularly throughout the day with bleach and antibacterial products.
- Upon arrival hand sanitisers will be required to use which are placed at the entrance and at each styling section.
- Please bring a face mask with you when attending your appointment our priority is to safeguard clients and staff, however we know there are circumstances where some clients are exempt from wearing a mask due to health, disability or age where they will not be expected to wear masks.
- After each client all styling sections and equipment used will be cleaned and sterilised including any regularly touched places such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machines.
- We kindly request that you attend your appointment alone until further notice.
- Unfortunately we will have to remove magazines and newspapers, refreshments are being served in disposable cups or you can bring your own.
- Our traditional towels and gowns have been replaced with disposable ones.
- Can any belongings bought in with you be kept to a minimum and kept with you throughout your service.
- If a stylist is running late we will ask you to wait in your car and we will call you when we are ready, outside seating will also be available.
- If you feel unwell with Covid-19 symptoms please do not attend your appointment and reschedule for another day.
We look forward to welcoming you back.